Operational Excellence (OE) puts into action our Chevron Way value of protecting people and the environment and helps us achieve Chevron’s vision to be the global energy company most admired for its people, partnership and performance.
Operational Excellence systematically manages workforce safety and health, process safety, reliability and integrity, environment, efficiency, security, and stakeholders in order to meet our OE objectives.
our OE objectives set the priorities:
- eliminate fatalities, serious injuries and illnesses
- eliminate high-consequence process safety incidents and operate with industry-leading reliability
- assess and manage significant environmental risks
- use energy and resources efficiently
- prevent high-consequence security and cybersecurity incidents
- address OE business risks through stakeholder engagement and issues management